Samples are for foodservice professionals only (examples: chefs, bartenders, manufacturers). Distributor Sales Representatives may request samples for foodservice customers through the form below.
Direct Sample Policy
- All fields of the sample form must be completed for your request to process.
- Samples are 3-4 oz. and for foodservice professionals and manufacturers only.
- Distributor Sales Reps may select up to (12) samples for their foodservice or manufacturing customers.
- A maximum of (2) samples of the same flavor may be requested for foodservice. A maximum of (6) samples of the same flavor may be requested for manufacturers.
- Samples must be shipped directly to your foodservice or manufacturing customer’s business address in the 48 Contiguous United States, Hawaii or District of Columbia.
- Samples cannot ship to Alaska, residential addresses, P.O. Boxes, or outside of the U.S.
- After your sample request has been reviewed, you and your customer will be notified of the shipment and tracking details.
- Samples ship Monday-Wednesday, via FedEx 2-day shipping.
Referring Distributor Sales Representative
Fill out the following section with your (the Distributor Sales Representative) information.
Processing of sample requests may take up to 7 business days and cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses. Up to 12 samples will be shipped to valid addresses in the United States only. Please contact us at 800-556-3707 for shipments to Mexico and Canada.
Expenses related to sample packaging, shipping container, sample product and reasonable shipping service will be covered by The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley.
If you have any questions, please contact our Direct Sample Coordinator at email@example.com or (800) 556-3707 ext. 118