Today, tomorrow and the future
Headquartered in Napa, California, The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley, LLC overlooks the familiar statue of a grape press that officially welcomes visitors to the celebrated wine-producing region of Napa Valley. The company’s corporate office hosts visiting customers and foodservice professionals.
With a network of over 1,000 foodservice distributors throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico, The Perfect Purée continues to grow and enjoy status as a market share leader in premium flavors. The company launched its first retail endeavor in 2004, selling products online through PerfectPuree.com and Amazon.com.
A brief history…
It was a recipe for success: Her love of cooking combined with the desire to go into business for herself brought entrepreneur Tracy Hayward to the food industry. Drawing upon her culinary background, she created a line of quality prepared purees for professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts: The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley.
As with many startup companies, Hayward’s venture was self-financed. Tracy sold her home for startup capital and started The Perfect Purée out of her parents’ home in Southern California. To immerse herself in the industry, she studied distributor networks, suppliers, product development and processing methods. She visited processing plants and distribution facilities, attended dozens of trade shows, and researched equipment and packaging.
Since the product line was launched in 1988, The Perfect Purée has grown from eight to 30-plus flavors. Culinary and beverage professionals across the continent have come to count on the high quality and consistency of The Perfect Purée.
The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley is committed to business practices that have a positive impact to the environment. From the crops we source to our daily operations, we strive to uphold our practices and continually review ways to improve our efforts.
- We source crops from growers who maintain sustainable farming practices. Our grower partners are committed to sustaining and improving the health and vitality of the entire farm environment – soil, water, air, plants, animals and people.
- Our Marketing efforts utilize technology and alternate methods to minimize paper consumption.
- Our corporate headquarters has implemented impactful “Reuse, Reduce, Recycle” practices that include single stream recycling, energy efficiency and reduced printing.
Each day at The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley we strive:
- to be attuned to our customer’s needs
- to develop specialty food products
- to continue our innovations and product improvements
Perfection is our passion!
We make our work credible, drive for results and have fun managing our brands.